This is sort of one of those fortunately but unfortunately stories. Once I went on vacation with my mom and her friend and her friend's daughter and the whole trip was a fortunately but unfortunately story.
Anyway.
This week we've finally started doing things in school. Like, we're not just doing retarded extended "getting to know you" activities, we're actually learning stuff. While this is good (I like school when we're doing things), the amount of homework I'm getting even now in the 3rd week of school is ridiculous. I wrote seven and half pages of notes on ONE chapter for bio. Although that's partially because I take extensive notes. But still, I'm already not working on this because I don't have the stamina to work for hours on end, and I'm already leaving things until the last minute. And it's only the third week of school!
So back to the point of why I made this post in the first place. I just wanted to warn you all who are reading this (if there are any of you) that I'm going to be updating my stories about half as frequently, if that, as I would be normally. For example, I only just got on the computer today right now. Which is extremely rare. Usually, I'm on the computer from basically the time I get home until about 10 or 10:30, depending on when I go to sleep.
IN SHORT: doing stuff in school = lots of homework = not as much time for stories
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment