Nov 15, 2008

Humongous Sigh

Fools, the amazingly hilarious play that the middle school performed, is over. It makes me depressed. Especially because now I have no excuse to see my boyfriend every day, sigh. Oh well, at least we're going to see the play the high school's putting on this Friday. That's a whole six days, including to day, to wait. It's definitely absolutely positively too long to wait. Why in the world do the logistics of life have to be so confusing? I mean, how does it make sense that I shouldn't see my boyfriend every day just because he goes to a different school because he's in the grade below me? Hmm? How does that make ANY sense whatsoever?

Sorry, I needed to ran a little. Now, to just make that dream I had this morning real... only I can do without the guy who I thought was gay who actually was dying of cancer and said "At least I supported John McCain before I died" or whatever it was exactly... and their grandparents...

No comments: