- I will write more. In fact, I'll try to write something every single day, so that my writing brain doesn't get out of practice. This means more stories, whether fanfic or original, to be pouring from my brain in the near future. Hopefully.
- I will be more active than I have been in the past. Come spring I plan on walking home from school again. That seemed to work pretty well for me this past fall.
- I will work hard to keep my grades, rather than just floating along at the A-B range. This sounds sorta conceited, I know, but in December I gave up caring more than a little bit... and not a single one of my grades has gone up since last quarter.
Jan 7, 2009
New Year's Resolutions
Well. Happy New Year, even though I'm a little late. I hope everyone had a good holiday, got some good gifts, and are managing to get back to the daily grind without too much of an interruption. I'm going to make some New Year's Resolutions now, and try to keep to them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment