Oct 27, 2008

Spanish project, a new story, and some sequels and spin-offs written interesting POVs

I think that title mostly explains itself, hmm? I had a spanish project that i forgot was due tomorrow (thought it was due thursday instead), which i just did. For those of you who can read spanish, i would be happy to let you read it. I'm going to warn you, though, it's kinda stupid. Cause, obviously, spanish isn't my first language, and it's for school, so i said stuff that i was basically forced to say (really I just included certain vocab that i wouldn't have otherwise included, necessarily). But, yes, that explains the "spanish project" part of the title.

A new story: yes, I wrote a new story. And even better, it's an original story. I have a link around here somewhere... Anyway, it's from the lyrics to the song "7 Minutes in Heaven" by Fall Out Boy, which (along with Metro Station) I've recently become hooked on, thanks to my friend who leant me the cds. It's quite short, only 4 typed pages, including two sets of lyrics, but I really like it. It has a lot of potential for both backstory and sequelness. Speaking of sequelness, I've already written a sequel, or should i say a "part 2" to it. It's wierd, because it's the Goddess talking to this character which she created, and being a normal, timeless, wibbly-wobbley timey-wimey, constantly-in-flux timeline. Which really doesn't make sense, but i happen to like the way it ends, because it makes me smile. Which is much better than Famous Last Words, which is the morbid HP fanfic that I finished that I finally thought of a name for, because FLW makes me cry, almost every time I read it. And, there were only like 3 errors in the entire thing, and I keep finding more errors in FLW. Which is a really amusing acronym ;)

I think i accidentally explain the sequels thing in that paragraph which was just supposed to deal with the new story. Oh well. Enjoy.

No comments: