Yes. Html. And css, technically, but I don't think I'll be able to use the css because I don't know how to upload a css file to the web so that any computer can read it. Oh well.
But anyway, yes, I am making my fanfiction.net homepage awesome using html. I just hope it will let me put the html there like Quizilla did. And you don't really need to know how I'm gonna do it, unless you're interested in coding webpages. In which case, you can either leave a comment on this blog (not that anyone reads it, I bet) or PM me at my fanfiction account. Or email me at moonchild394@yahoo.com where I will probably tell you to email me at thecoloryes@gmail.com. You know, any of the above are fine. So there.
Lucy is going to go think about what she wants on her going-to-be-amazing homepage as a background.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment