Jan 17, 2009
Sci Fi Movies and Elves
Okay so today I spent all day watching movies on Sci Fi. Literally, I woke up at like noon, ate breakfast, and then watched 3-4 movies in a row, it depends on how you count them. And of course, somehow, watching a city get destroyed by dragons prompts me to write about my elves. I've had the idea (and developed it) that I either write about the non-royalty elves within wherever-the-Leginai-live, or write about an elf being a servant in human-land, because I sorta had the idea of teaching someone Leginai-mar (or a Leginai-mar fluent person learning English becase the Leginain of course speak Leginai-mar but that's a little too hard so I gave up on it), so I'm leaning towards the 2nd one. And actually, I sorta have a story for that. But the story I have is more of a, I-am-an-influental-and-royal-elf-who-self-banished-herself-because-the-elf-I-loved-is-dead-and-I-thought-I'd-really-rather-raise-my-baby-away-from-this-but-it-turns-out-being-with-my-fellow-Elves-is-a-slightly-better-idea-so-I'm-going-to-drag-this-human-who-looks-like-the-elf-I-loved-along-on-my-journey-back-to-Elf-land-but-he's-actually-kinda-forcing-me-to-take-him-along-but-yeah-this-is-my-story plot. And then I have to deal with a baby, or a preggers elf, or other not fun things. I think I'm going to stick to a plain old elf for some reason becoming a human royal's maid. Should be interesting, no?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You have no idea how doctor-ramble-y this is. Or maybe you do, but it certainly seems very unintentional.
How the hell is it Doctor-Ramble-y? All it is is big sentences w/hyphenated words that are adjective plots. That seems like it shoulda been an intelligent sentence but it wasn't.
Post a Comment