I forgot what I REALLY attempted to write the last post about. Somethings's been eating all my thinking cells. Oh well. Anyway.
After watching The Empty Child and then The Doctor Dances and the Boom Town, well, actually in the midst of watching Boom Town, I had a brilliant idea for a story. I have a summary already, but no actual story. The summary is basically to remind me where I'm going with the story, in case I forget. I've taken to starting to write fanfiction like that. If I have a good title, I'll give the thing a title, and then a summary right under the title, and then go on to the actual fanfiction.
And, as this is Doctor Who/Torchwood fanfiction, it is all in Bookman Old Style font, size 10, 1.15 spacing (Word 2007), and UK English (my current brain spellings).
Anyway, I've got the summary for you (and title):
Tribophysical Waveform Macro-Kinetic Extrapolator
If it was "way beyond her," where did Margaret Blaine get the trans-dimensional surfboard that sparked the events of Boom Town?
I'm actually rather proud of the idea behind it. I don't think the summary remotely gives away my brilliant idea that came totally out of left field (and from a certain voice who INSISTS on talking to me and providing me with lovely mental pictures, exactly when I don't want them).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment