Nov 23, 2009

Right, sorry 'bout that...

*pulls a Ten back-of-the-neck scratch* Yeah, I forgot to tell you, it's being stupid and won't let me edit the overall HTML like I want to, so there won't be a new format. Sorry!

In other news, I have a semi-English accent stuck in my brain, which is a slight bit odd, that sounded really odd, I think because I want to say 'wee bit' instead but that just sounds wierd. But what I really wanted to say was that yesterday I listened to all of the Torchwood radio plays yesterday (oops the accent's gone) and watched/listened to The Empty Child, The Doctor Dances, and Boom Town. My poor little head was rather exploding with the combination of all that new Whoniverse stuff and lots of Jack, who normally lives inside my head and keeps me company sometimes but had recently taken a rather bizarre hiatus. He has now returned and I am no longer lonely.

As you can see, for some reason I decided to put labels on this post.

No comments: