Mar 2, 2010

Back to HP

I've recently returned to the wonderful fandom that is Harry Potter. Because of this, I've gone digging and found old stories (such as NADCT). I've rediscovered the fun of making banners and taken it up again with a bit more skill now. It's good, but it also means I'm not really writing much anymore. I am beta'ing stuff for the friend who got me back into HP, but other than that, and reading stuff on HPFF, I'm basically taking a long hiatus from fanfics.

Well, from ff.net, anyway, which is probably a good idea, seeing as I completely lost my muse for Doctor Who things, and that's about all I really write anyway. I think I'll get back into it around the time the new series comes out, or maybe I'll just be placated by new episodes of it.

Oh, right, I wrote an introspective Regulus Black one-shot that I should probably put up at some point. Eh, in the future.

No comments: