Mar 5, 2010

Do you remember?

    Do you remember agulaskrawthy (that was fun to say, specially with my pronunciation) years ago when I wrote that very, ah, shmrgilnrphf story? That was very specific, I know. I apologise, my brain has been melted with Dramione flavoured lemons. Dramione coloured? Shaped? I really don't know. It wasn't entirely an accident, but now my brain is just like weeeeeeeeeeeeeee I'm loopy so I'm thinking that now might be a good idea to bring up that story again.

I'm talking abouot TTLT, in case you were wondering. I mean 'that very shmrgilnrphf story' makes it obscenely clear in my mind, but that's probably only because I pronunce it like someone who's forgotten what talking sounds like.

In other news, I'm really tired and should go to bed. I wonder where the Pirates DVDs are. I think I might just go on a quest for them. (That would be something somewhere in between a quiz and a test, like a tiz, not like an epic adventurer (oh poop face that works) filled with pixies and sprites.)

Goodnight.

No comments: