Jun 28, 2009

Another One-Shot

Yeah, so I wrote another one. Only this one is Doctor Who. It's depressing but moving, like most of my one-shots are. It's on the shorter side -- just about a thousand words. But there's only so much I can write for the Doctor, even when I'm writing depressing-for-most-of-it-but-by-the-time-you've-gotten-to-the-end-somehow-you've-been-moved-or-at-least-I-know-I-have-and-this-is-MY-writing-so-that-must-be-saying-something-right? stuff. Which is brilliant for the Doctor. So, anyway, I wrote this bit for the scene in Planet of the Ood where Donna asks to hear the Oods' Song. And last night (well, okay, this morning, after I'd finished writing this at 2 in the morning), I started coming up with an idea for a Human Doctor/Rose fic, that's sorta... I dunno, it's coming off rather I-wish-you-were-the-REAL-Doctor-but-you're-not-so-let's-try-something-but-not-just-right-now-I-have-to-get-over-him-being-gone-AGAIN, at least from Rose. And the Human Doctor? He's... well, he's being I-know-I'm-not-him-and-I-know-you-know-I'm-not-him-but-I-still-love-you.
So, yeah. And this is with all of about... four lines of them interracting and twice that of remembering... Rose and the "REAL" Doctor.
I'm gonna go back to typing this stuff up and uploading it now. Have fun reading it when I'm done.

2 comments:

RockHyrax said...

It was really good. I like you're blog. It made me laugh almost as much as our conversation last night.

Hannah

Unknown said...

Danke! Glad SOMEONE'S taken the time to read this... or maybe I'm not, seeing as how it doesn't exactly demonstrate me as sane.