Jun 14, 2009

Random Inspiration

Hey guys! Long time no see, eh? Not that there's anyone who actually reads this, but still. Moving on.

I was in the car the other day, going to the dentist, and I heard this song on the radio. It instantly made me think of Pirates of the Caribbean, and it made me want to take up writing pirates stuff again. Specifically, it made me want to dig out my old JackOC shippings which were (and still are, I haven't edited them yet) complete and utter crap. Maybe I can take one (or all) of them and resurrect them into something at least one-shot worthy. We'll see.

For those of you who are wondering, the song is "The Captain" by Kasey Chambers. It's all I know of her -- but I'm looking into finding more of her stuff. ((I need to go to Barnes & Noble...))

No comments: