Dec 22, 2009

Christmas!

It's two days from now. I haven't made my dad's present. Or figured out what I'm doing for my brother. Or finished my generic extended family gifts.

In other news, I have written 2 connected stories for you guys for Christmas. I'm debating whether or not to write more. Regardless or whether or not I write more before Christmas, my holiday starts at 2pm tomorrow. I don't go back until the 4th, so I have quite a bit of time in which to write. I'm rather excited. Speaking of which, my Irish keyboard-pal, whose FF username is Tessa27, and I are going to write a Christmas-inspired something. We're going to try and collaborate so that we can eventually collaborate on something bigger. At least, that's my super-secret-only-not-anymore plan. Whatever. I'm a wee bit tired, and I start saying things that I may or may not have intended to say in the first place when that is the case.

I don't think the second half of that sentence made any sense because I feel like I fell asleep in the centre.

So, in the near future (like quite possibly tomorrow, as I am my normal impatient self and just want these bloody things out already, screw waiting until Christmas/Christmas Eve) you should see two connected fics, one titled "Luna" and the other titled "Christmas".

I'm also thinking of putting up a new chapter of RAST and/or FMM for the holidays, and possibly writing something for one or more of my other fandoms that's just short and sweet and Christmas-y.

No comments: