Dec 10, 2009

Fangirlocity

So, my obsessive fangirl self hasn't had anything to be happy over in a really long time. It's left me without a sense of purpose in my life (which is really sad, I know). It caused me to make two pieces of flair on FB that are very simple but identify with what I was feeling. One says "Fangirls are people too -- we just care more about other peoples' lives than our own" and the other says "Fanfiction authors are just fangirls who pretend they have lives".

Both are so incredibly true.

Anyway, the whole reason I'm making this post is because I recently watched Syfy's Alice, which was brilliant. I had the biggest character crush that I've had on any character in a while on the Hatter from about, well, three minutes after we saw him. He's brilliant. On the other hand, I utterly despised Alice, but that's beside the point. I wrote a cute little scene between them about strawberries. It's going up as soon as it's typed up. The good news? You don't have to have seen the movies to get it! Just understand the basic premise.

No comments: