Right. I thought I should tell you what I'm working on right now, since I'm not working on LTTLR and only sort of working on NADCT.
I'm writing a collaboration story with my friend Steph (aka Steot and StephWolfCaller and many other things), that is a Tom Riddle love story. I absolutely love our main character, Kaida. She is so much fun to write. At least, I think so. I'm working on writing all of the like back-story stuff, like things from when they were at Hogwarts.
It is SOO much fun.
I'm also (sort of) working on NADCT. Because I recently re-found it on my computer, and, in the process of bringing old documents from the going-to-die-any-day-now computer to the new-and-super-fast-with-a-touch-screen computer, I unearthed it, and some other fanfics. I also found all these old original stories I haven't worked on in forever, but none of them are enough fun to work on at the moment. Maybe I will some other time, when I've got more inspiration.
In short: I'm writing a collaboration story with my friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment