Oh, hi. you're here to read my blog? Well, obviously you are, or you wouldn't be here.
Well, this is my blog. You couldn't have guessed that, could you?
The reason I made it is so that I wouldn't have to update my fanfiction.net account and my fictionpress.com account every time something new happened, to make live SOOO much easier on me.
Well, other than that, I don't really have anything to say for myself. I probably won't, except to tell you of what stories I'm working on and that sort of stuff.
Don't worry, I'm keeping the other sections of my profiles the same, and keeping my fandom news up-to-date on my fanfiction account. I'm just putting everything that would otherwise go under the "news" category here. And, every time I update the fandom news on my fanfiction account - or add things to the story news on my fictionpress account - I'll put a post here detailing what I did and why I did it.
Like I'm going to do now for my removal of LTTLR.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment