I decided that LTTLR wasn't really getting anywhere. In fact, it was getting rather boring. I think that's because the best Lucy Turnenbaumerumm fics are fics that are of A)movies and B)movies that I've seen enough times to steal lines from. So, obviously, considering the fact that I've only seen the Lord of the Rings Trilogy about, I don't know, three times or something, I definitely haven't seen them enough times to make a sufficient Lucy Turnenbaumerumm fic of them. Maybe, once I've seen them fifty million times, like I've seen Curse of the Black Pearl and Dead Man's Chest (I'm working on At World's End), I'll be able to do a good Lucy Turnenbaumerumm of them.
In short: I got bored of LTTLR and am stopping writing it. I may finish it some other time. Don't worry, though - I haven't deleted it off of my computer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment