May 12, 2008

I am an idiot

Ok, so how was I an idiot most recently?

Well, it rained today. And my bus stop is three longish blocks away, at the bottom of the hill that my house is basically on top of. So, I walked home through GIANT streams of water and got the bottom of my jeans all wet. Then, when I got home, I attempted to blow dry the bottoms of my pants with my hairdryer. It didn't work too well. But, since my socks were soaked through, I decided to change into nice, warm, fuzzy socks. Then, my house phone decided to ring. So I was running to get it, and slipped, and crashed into the kinda sharp corner of my banister with my shin. I managed to cut up my shin a little. It doesn't hurt too much now, but it STUNG LIKE HELL then. I made a chant out of my chanting OW! so much. Then my dad came up from the basement and was like, what's wrong? and I was like, oh nothing, I was just an idiot, and he was like, oh, and left.

In short: I ran into my banister with my shin and it hurt A LOT.

No comments: