Well... I wrote another two pages of Strange. Technically, it's only 1.5 pages more, but whatever, same dif, right? Thought so.
I don't think there's anything really interesting that I can tell you... I'm going to a Women in Science thing at my mom's school tomorrow (she's a 1st grade teacher), which will be fun. Especially since I get to miss a day of school for it. There's only some 23 days left in school for me (we get out Friday the 13th, ooh, scary!), five of which are filled by finals, one of which I'm missing tomorrow, one of which I'm missing when I'm coming back from Canada, one of which is the day we go to Dorney Park (I think), and the last of which is graduation day. So, I essentially only have fourteen more days of real school, and that's COUNTING the last week of school when we don't really do anything. So, in all actuality, I have eleven more days of school school, five days of exams, and a week of end-of-the-year goodness. Sweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment