You have to be wondering what this endeavor is and what makes it an endeavor. I mean, normal writing projects are not labeled endeavors, not even by me. And trust me, it is an endeavor.
I plan to write a Lucy Turnenbaumerumm of the Harry Potter books. Being books, they are going to be harder than movies, since there will actually be time in between them. Also, to make it even trickier on myself, I plan on creating my two original characters I've used in fanfics before - Rose and Lucia. Rose is a Weasley-Potter (she's technically a Potter but (in LTNO anyway) she thought she was a Weasley) and Lucia is a Malfoy, and they are both my OCs that I created for the two sides. They are going to be very alike, and in fact, they are both going to be the Lucy Turnenbaumerumm we all know and love, except that they look different and they obviously have different loyalties. In fact, I'm planning a fun scene where Rose pulls Lucia aside and is like, Look, I know that somewhere in there you're Lucy, and I know that somewhere in here I'm Lucy, so please, at least stop being an asshole to me. And Lucia will ignore her, but see the truth in her words and be the beginning of the not-so-happy-will-Voldemort-ness in the Malfoy family.
So, which should I start with??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment