Jun 19, 2008

The News You Probably Won't Care About But I'm Telling You Anyway

Two things:

1)My dad is away from today, Thursday, until Saturday night. This doesn't mean much, except for the fact that I have a little bit of a longer leash on what I'm allowed to do, since it's usually my dad who comes out to the hall and yells (not really, since my brother's right next door sleeping) at me to get off of the computer. So, basically, I'm going to have extra time on the computer during the next few days, to get ready for my lack of computer for 6 days.

2)My hair isn't incredibly short anymore. This doesn't really mean much either, except that I actually like the length it is now, since it isn't super short any more. It's almost to my shoulders. I really want to grow it out to my shoulders at least. This may or may not have something to do with my Harry Potter insert-yourself fic. I'll try calling it that, since that's what it is, instead of an almost Lucy Turnenbaumerumm fic, since that's only almost what it is.

In short: don't bother reading this post unless you're some creepy stalker and you care about wierd things like that. So, don't bother reading this post.

No comments: