Okay, I never thought I'd say it, but I am honestly reading a SSHG fanfic. If you don't know what that is, it refers to the ship of the story. If that doesn't help you, I mean relationship. If you didn't know that, I don't know how you can be reading fanfics. If you still have no idea what a SSHG fanfic is, or how that relates to the 'ship,' I mean Severus Snape/Hermione Granger fic. And I promise you, I have no idea why I started reading it, and I doubt I ever will. So far, though, it hasn't been too bad. I mean, it's not canon, so I'm going to start getting annoyed at it eventually, but it's actually rather amusing so far.
Yes, I am reading a fanfic I have no reason to be instead of playing with my kitten. Because he's ignoring me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment