I have tons of news. Good news, bad news, news you won't care about but I'm going to tell you anyway, some more news like that, more good news, another bit of good news, semi-bad news that relates to that bit of good news, a bit of news that I'm not sure how you'll react and that I'm not even sure about (if that makes any sense - it probably will after I say what it is), and a promise. I think I've covered everything - I hope so. If not, well, I'll tell you anyway. Note: I will not be going in the order mentioned above. I'll sort of be talking, starting from the first news.
Now, I started typing it and only got to the sixth item when I realized that this post would be MUCH too long if I put everything up all at once. Instead, I'll just let you read the posts above, or if you're too lazy, all of the 'in short:'s from them, which I will c&p here once I've written them, in order.
IN SHORT:
NADCT afterwards: I've finished a short story that I'm really incredibly proud of which doesn't have a title.
What-Ifs: I've already written a sequel to NADCT afterwards, which has a title, "What-Ifs", and will be readable soon. Also, it's unlikely that I will ever finish the original NADCT.
An Almost Lucy Turnenbaumerumm: I'm writing an insert-yourself fic - or an almost Lucy Turnenbaumerumm fic - with information from "What-Ifs".
Overnight camp: I'll be away at camp from this Sunday to next Friday. Only 6 days, so I think you'll live. However, I might not.
News You Probably Won't Care About But I'm Telling You Anyway: don't bother reading this post unless you're some creepy stalker and you care about wierd things like that. So, don't bother reading this post.
The Last Thing Right Now: Doctor Who (& a convenient explanation of the way I watch TV):I have become hooked on Doctor Who. This giant post really is that simple - ignoring the long-winded explanation of my wierd TV-watching habits, of course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment