Jun 17, 2008

Indiana Jones and a kitty

OMG OMG OMG!!! I went and saw Indiana Jones 4 on Sunday! It was SOOO amazing! I can't believe I haven't talked about it before now. That's probably because of my new kitty! He's mostly black with a little white on the bottom and white paws and is SOOO cute! He's three months old and his name is PJ which is short for Peter James. I thought of the the James part. Guess why? Oh, yeah, right, Indiana Jones. I absolutely ADORED it! It was so amazing. I actually suspected it was what's-her-face from the first movie when Mutt was like, my mom, Mary, told me to find you (when I first recognized Shia LaBeof, I was like, what's he doing in an Indiana Jones movie? and then I'm like, OMG, he's totally like Henry Jones III! And then I was all like AHHHH! through the rest of the movie) and I totally called that he was Henry Jones III. One of my favorite parts was when what's-her-face and Indiana were about to kiss and Mutt popped up out of nowhere and was like, here, hold this! it was so amusing.

Yeah. so, Indiana Jones 4 did what it was probably attempting to do: it got me into Indiana Jones all over again.

No comments: