That's right, everyone - I'm back from overnight camp! I start horseback riding day camp tomorrow - Monday - but, since it's a day camp, I'll still be around at night and on weekends. It's basically like school, except I'll be much more exhausted afterwords. But, being at camp made me want to write. I am currently in the process of writing this really, really, really, REALLY odd fanfic, that is basically a combination of all of my favorite fandoms. Plus, it's camp. It's going to be amazing, once I ever write it. More than the introductions, I mean.
It's a cross between Harry Potter, Pirates, X-Files, Star Wars, possibly Twilight, and Doctor Who. In that order - I haven't really decided if I'm going to do Twilight or not, so I can't keep writing because I have to keep it in a certain order. Well, Doctor Who has to be last, regardless. I have a brilliant plan for Doctor Who. And I need to revise my X-Files part. Well, actually don't. I think I'll be fine if I don't. Idk. I have to decide exactly how I'm fitting in there - I have the beginning of an idea, but nothing more than that. I don't know the specifics, as I know the multiple specifics in Harry Potter, the singular specifics in Pirates, Star Wars, and Doctor Who. That's the reason I don't know if I'm going to do Twilight - I've got no idea how I'd fit in there. So... yeah. I think I might just skip Twilight and right the Doctor Who part - I love my idea for that.
After all, who wouldn't want to be able to talk their way out of anything??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment