I had the freaking SCARIEST thing happen to me earlier, what was technically yesterday.
So, I was about to go out to spend the whole day with my family (yay fun -- note the dripping sarcasm). I of course picked up my phone before I left. It's been on silent for the past couple days 'cause I've been at camp and I keep it on me and I don't want to scare the horses when I'm riding. Anywho, I looked at the front screen of the phone. It told me I had a new text message. So I flipped it open. It said "1 new message from 456".
I literally dropped the phone and would have broken the thing had I not been standing over my bed, and freaked out.
Like I don't have enough stuff in my life trying to tell me that there's some major conspiracy involving me and the Doctor Who/Torchwood world.
Ahh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment