The good news: I have inspiration for a story that I can't decide whether is humorous or incredibly not but that explains why Jack wears that coat all the time.
The bad news: I'm going away and will have limited internet access.
The good news: I actually will have internet access and will occasionally check my email and will write some of this brilliant idea that I have.
The bad news: I won't be posting anything until I get back, probably about two weeks from today.
The good news: I'll probably have a lot to post when I do.
The bad news: I'm going away again right after that, the Sunday after I get back.
The good news: it's only for five days this time.
The bad news: I won't have any internet access whatsoever until I get back, on Friday, and will probably be to tired to put anything up until Saturday.
The good news: I'm going to be a CIT at the camp where I thought up the original NADCT (which was a failure), and last year proved to be interesting inspiration for another story I never wrote. Ergo, I will probably come back with some amazing story idea(s).
The bad news: I will probably have gone insane from lack of unlimited internet access, meaning no Doctor Who stuffed into my head in ridiculous quantities and no one as insane as I am to talk to about absolutely nothing and how much we hate but don't hate RTD for doing everything he's done to us (the devoted fans).
The good news: I've run out of things to say. So you don't have to listen to me ramble anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment