Randomly list 12 characters from your favourite TV show(s):
1 – Harry Potter
2 – Ron Weasley
3 – 10th Doctor
4 – Rose Tyler
5 – Captain Jack Harkness
6 – Captain Jack Sparrow
7 – Elizabeth Turner/Swann
8 – Sirius Black
9 – Regulus Black
10 – Lily Potter
11 – Martha Jones
12– Gwen Cooper
1.Have you ever read a 6/11 fic?
(Jack Sparrow/Martha) Umm... no. But I think it might be interesting if I did. 'Specially after HP turned out to be just a book. XD
2.Do you think 4 is hot? How hot?
(Rose) Completely f---ing hot! Hah. Well, she could be prettier, but then she wouldn't work in a shop, so the Doctor wouldn't've come to her rescue, so she wouldn't be known to us. So, yeah, she could be hotter, but I like her the way she is.
3.What would happen if 12 got 8 pregnant?
(Gwen got Sirius pregnant) HAH! That would be a laugh... I mean, if it was Jack, I'd at least see it plausible... or another girl... Or, you know, there might be something Sirius has never told us...
4.Can you recall any fics about 9?
(Regulus) YES! I love him. I've read one OC/Reg shipper fic. Even wrote one! And am in the process of writing another. He's such a lovely dark character that we don't know everything about, unlike Malfoy.
5.Would 2 and 6 make a good couple?
(Ron and Jack Sparrow) Hmm. Wait, let me really think about this. I think Jack would try, but Ron would be very... eww about the whole thing.
6. 5/9 or 5/10? Why?
(Jack Harkness/Regulus or Jack Harkness/Lily) Ooo... There's a question... Both? They'd both work wonderfully. I kinda feel like Jack/Lily would work a bit better, though.
7.What would happen if 7 walked in on 2 and 12 having sex?
(Lizzie on Ron & Gwen) Umm... she's probably be scarred for life, as would I.
8.Make a summary for a 3/10 fic.
(10th Doctor/Lily) Uhoh... um... I know! "She'd thought that falling for James Potter was stupid enough, but what about a man who changed his face?"
9.Is there such thing as 1/8 fluff?
(Harry/Sirius) There probably is. I mean, it's one fandom, so I wouldn't put it past them, even if it's... puke-your-guts-out worth.
10.Suggest a title for a 7/12 comfort fic.
(Lizzie/Gwen) Damn, this is gonna take some thought... How come I can think of a good description for one?? Okay, fine. "Satisfaction in the Strange"
11.What kind of plot would you use for 4 to deflower 1?
(Rose to deflower Harry) Let's see, something like... OH! This is a bit cheap, but the sex-alien inhabits her. Easy peasy.
12.Does anyone on your friends list read 3 het?
(10th Doctor) I wouldn't be surprised, almost, except that I have absolutely no idea what anyone I talk to reads, sorry. Except the stuff I refer to them.
13.Do any of your friends write/draw 11?
(Martha) Write, yes. Draw? I dunno.
14.Would anyone of your friends list write 2/4/5?
(Ron/Rose/Jack Harkness) I highly doubt it. I really highly doubt it.
15.What might 10 scream at a moment of great passion?
(Lily) I have honestly no idea. I don't know how she ended up on this list; she's quite random and I don't know her very well.
16. If you wrote a songfic about 8, what song would you choose?
(Sirius) That's a good question... something on the depressingly angry side of MCR... like "Mama", probably.
17. If you wrote a 1/6/12 fic, what would the warning be?
(Harry/Jack Sparrow/Gwen)... Well, personally, it would be run screaming.
18.What might be a good pick-up line for 10 to use on 2?
(Lily on Ron) Please, please, do not make me think that, that just scares me, thank you.
19.When was the last time you read a fic about 5?
(Jack Harkness) Right before I started this thing. I'm still in the middle of it, actually.
20.What is 6’s super secret kink?
(Jack Sparrow) Umm... You know, huh. Well, I don't think anything's worthy of being a "super secret kink" with him, so I dunno, I'd honestly have to think about that when I've got access to all my brain cells.
21.Would 11 shag 9? Drunk or sober?
(Martha shag Regulus) Hmm. That's another good question. I almost feel like she's too much of a good girl to do it sober, but I wouldn't put it past her drunk.
22.If 3 and 7 get together, who tops?
(10th Doctor and Lizzie) Hmm, I say they'd have an intellectual battle over it, so that would mean the Doctor would win.
23."(1) and (9) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (4). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3). " What title would you give this fic?
"Harry and Regulus are in a happy relationship until Regulus runs off with Rose. Harry, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with Martha and a brief unhappy affair with Gwen, then follows the wise advice of Jack Harkness and finds true love with the 10th Doctor." That would be have to called something like ... "Love: According to Immortals" Eh, that only gets the second half. "Impossible Love" works a bit better.
24.How would you feel if 7/8 was canon?
(Lizzie/Sirius) A little shocked, seeing as they're from different fandoms. And, cause Lizzie has two other ships she sails on. But I'd feel happy, to some degree, for Sirius.Okay. That was fun, if... extremely odd.
Anyone want me to write any of those fics?
No comments:
Post a Comment