The angst is building up in my head and it's going to make me explode.
At the moment, I'm labeling it as Torchwood angst. Or it's labeling itself as Torchwood angst? I don't know, don't care, not really. I'm just accepting all of this angst that's piling up. I'm trying to think about it, trying to get a way into something that'll let all my angst out. A Torchwood fic -- a strange one, mind you, and bloody depressing -- is planning itself in my mind. But now it's (not too) late, and my dad's making me go to sleep.
I shall go watch something without any angst in it whatsoever but all the goodness of the Whoniverse and see if that fixes it or just shoves it deeper into my mind (which it probably will).
You shall almost definitely see something extremely angst and with something that looks like a ray of hope but is really just the true weight of Jack's predicament at the end. (That was a note to myself, really, so that I remember this idea -- but I'm going to record it somewhere else, don't worry.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment