Jul 28, 2009
Torchwood 3, Meet TORCHWOOD
I'm working on it again. And it's the wierdest thing. It's been so long since I've written a story without really any idea of the plot. But I'm working on this one like that. I have no bloody idea where the hell this story is going. Well, I have an end. And I have one other thing I need to accomplish before I get to the end, but other than that, I'm just writing. It's so... wierd. I really haven't written a story that's not a one-shot without planning out the plot in a while. It works a lot better when I plan out the plot, obviously. I don't have to worry about things like forgetting things or making sure all the plot bits line up when I've planned out the story. But this one, I'm really just going on writing from where I leave off every time and it's quite wierd but I happen to like it very much even if I have no bloody idea where it's headed or how or why.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment