Jul 8, 2009

How to tell when even MY crazy brain is messed up

So I'm reading fanfiction. Some really awesome stuff, all Doctor Who, by... Avorialair, I think? Maybe. Something like that, anyway. It's all... well, it's all Doctor/Rose stuff, mostly Nine/Rose, a bit of Ten/Rose though, which is what I'm reading now. They're both good and they both work because they DO both work.

Anywho, even I can tell that I'm going crazy because I just high-fived my monitor. For a... Imagination something-or-other. I can't remember what the word is. But this awesomest thing ever. And I totally shoulda called that, but I didn't.

So, anyway, my brain's totally messed up. Like more than usual. Like I actually went and told my mom about the time I convinced myself my bathroom was going to transport me into the past. (Looooooong story. Well, kinda not. Anywho...) And, apparently, she has a fob watch. At school (She's a teacher). That has no chain. And, apparently, doesn't work.
Suspicious, much?!?

No comments: