That's a euphemism for being confused by trying to multi-task. I think it failed when it left my brain, though.
Anywho, I'm doing a lot of stuff. Attempting to watch Classic Who. (I'm in the beginning of what is officially Part 3 of "The Monster of Peladon", but is part 7 to me because of the time limit of videos on the website where I'm watching it, if anyone cares.) I'm trying to download Torchwood episodes so I can watch them, so I can be up-to-date. I'm trying to write my Rose/Human Doctor fic, but it keeps hitting road blocks -- or writer's blocks -- in the next part. I keep writing later stuff that I don't need right now. I need a transitionary chapter or two and I could just about be done. Well, not quite, but close.
On the other hand, I'm inspired to write a "simple" Doctor Who fanfic, that's more like an episode. Because of this, I want to talk to my penpal who writes shows in Hollywood and see what she knows about possibly submitting episodes for TV shows. But either way, I almost feel like I should write it into a fanfic first, just so I get completely familiar with the plot. The good news is, I've thought of a name for the race of the goo monster: Noxtoopul. Noxtoopul class A, to be precise. (It's from a bizarre vanity plate, if you're wondering.)
On another hand, I want to write some original stuff, because recently I've been thinking "big picture" and thinking I want to get some stuff published, maybe make it easier to get stuff published that'll actually bring me money. 'Cause I've been deciding things at camp these past two weeks. It's wierd. It's like... camp is when I make all my life decisions. Wierd, I know.
Anywho, I'll tell you if/when I actually commit to anything. Which might take some time yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment