Jul 20, 2009

I feel loved

I was extremely proud of myself when I checked my fanfiction email account and discovered 21 unread emails. It made me feel very loved. Sure, more than half of them were all from one person, but it was still nice. And I feel like I should go look at the number of reviews I've gotten on FMM, 'cause it's probably up to a lot by now. In other news, I've been working diligently on T3MT, that story I mentioned in an earlier post. I've almost got up through chapter two written, but I think I'll write out the whole thing before I post it, just so I can post it super quick. And so that I know that I've at least gone over it once and it doesn't need any on-the-fly editing type things.

So. Just here to say thank you for making me feel appreciated and loved and yada yada, I love you all.

No comments: