So, first off, ever since that episode where Jack says something about... well, how whenever you feel like something's there, outta the corner of your eye, it really is. Ever since I heard that, I've been having a ridiculous feeling like there's someone right behind me, even though there's not -- or is there? It keeps bothering me, and I don't know, but I wish whoever was following me around -- if someone is -- would just grow up and tell me somehow; I don't like all this secrecy.
Secondly, I'm scaring myself by half-convincing myself that Torchwood/Doctor Who are real. Or that maybe they're not exactly real, but the general idea is real. And somehow they're -- well, the writers but mostly Davies -- are -- is? -- trying to contact me. To tell me something deathly important. Only problem is, I have no idea what that deathly important thing is. And I don't know how to find out. But real life keeps on reminding me of Doctor Who or Torchwood, more reminding me of Doctor Who but stuff from Torchwood acting like it's real (like the someone behind me thing). I don't know what to think anymore but I'm terrified, and I really want my mum to get that dumb fob watch she has in her class room and give it to me and I'll open it. I swear! I'll open it and it'll all be fine and dandy. (I'm not kidding, either. She says she has a fob watch with no chain in her classroom. I want it badly.)
That is all. Back to the wonder that is Torchwood. (How the hell do they manage to be so f---ing hilarious when the world's gonna end practically ever episode?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment