Jul 12, 2009

Why must I think of a brilliant title for this?

My brain has turned to mush.

I've watched 8 episodes of Torchwood in one day and spent much too much time obsessing over how John Barrowman has the prettiest eyes and somehow, his American accent has turned the Doctor in my head back into David Tennant with his Scottish accent.

Don't ask me how these things work, I don't know. I don't even try to know. I just accept them, move on, and keep watching Torchwood until I pass out or my computer turns out to be so freaking slow that I just give up and go to my bed and channel Doctor Who into my brain and then pass out.

At the moment it seems like that second option is going to happen, although somehow doing what I thought would slow it down actually speeded up the internet. Sped up? Well, anyway, this one tab of Firefox was loading a lot faster than I expected it to but the last bit of "They (Just) Keep Killing Suzie" is loading way too slowly for my liking. Is there a "Just" in there or not, does anyone know?

Anywho, I don't think I said this, but last night I started one sort of... could-be-on-going-if-you-people-give-me-more-inspiration-for-it Doctor Who fanfic project, figured out some backstory of my Monster Goo fanfic-plot, worked on BHD some more, and wrote another little thing. This isn't counting the ah... "Things Left Unsaid" that I uploaded last night. This is just telling you of stuff I wrote and is currently saved on my computer and hidden from the view of the internet.

I'm going to go see how much more Torchwood has loaded and watch it and then sleep. 'Night.

No comments: