I had something brilliant I was going to write a post on before I searched for monster goo, but I promptly forgot it. And I can't find where I recorded the story of the monster goo! Oh well, I can remember it pretty well.
Anywho, I just got to thinking that maybe I'd like to write a strange little something about... well, about the hassles of being time-traveling humans instead of Time Lord(s). And 'cause we know of course that it doesn't make any sense whatsoever that (I just completely forgot my train of thought right there.... OH YEAH) Rose and the Doctor would travel forever(ish) in the TARDIS that's a real TARDIS, not a parallel one, and be all totally in love, and not you know like... have kids. So, I'm getting to thinking. 3/4 human, 1/4 Time Lord kids. I'm excited. I want something cool to be done with that, whether by me, another fan, or the actual BBC (extremely unlikely seeing as I have inside sources who have informed me they have through series 6 planned out. I wanted to submit an episode but I can't). Mostly likely a fan. As I said in that parenthetical bit. Sorry, my brain's malfunctioning a bit. I have absolutely no idea why.
On a note totally unrelated to anything I'm mentioned even today in my earlier post, tomorrow is the Horse Wedding at my camp. It's horseback-riding day camp. Yes, two horses are getting married. Phil and Sybil. Or Cybil? I dunno how to spell her name. Anywho, (how come that's not a word? Is it actually a word and all my spell-checkers are just retarded? Or is it really not a word? If so, why not?) they're getting married tomorrow. I'm riding a horse named Pongo, who's a groomsman. (If you're wondering why I'm acting in a guy's place, the simplest explanation is that there is only one guy at camp who is the Best Man (don't ask me why he's not the groom) (actually, I have a pretty good idea why not, you might be able to guess what that'd be implying)(actually, that was brought up by his sister who said he and a certain girl should get married, for the reason that their getting married implies)(is that clear enough for you?)(is this enough parenthetical sentences next to each other for you?)(why are these rhetorical questions popping up?)(that one wasn't).) And my cousin and her daughter who's almost 3 are coming.
That is all the updates in my life right now. Actually, that's not true; I think I'm going to work on planning out the plot of the Goo Monster, maybe thinking of a title for this fanfic (I mean, "The Goo Monster" is sorta... lame. It deserves something brilliant considering all the brilliance it contains. The problem is, I don't know if I'll be able to think of anything at all more brillianter than that, but if I do, you shall know. Y'all shall know. Which sounds incredibly retarded but so what?)
Anywho... goodnight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment