Jul 14, 2009

Conspiracy involving me??

Okay. I'm f---ing fed up with Davies at the moment. I'm convinced it's all his fault all of this is happening -- he restarted Doctor Who and created Torchwood which have jointly prompted my conviction that there's a conspiracy centering around me.

So, this conspiracy thing. I don't know when I began half-believing it, but some time this summer I did. And everywhere I go (practically), every third thing I do, every other article I read, simply reinforces this belief.

Proof of a conspiracy surrounding me/Things I've noticed or stumbled across that are a wee bit too suspicious to disregard:
  • My mom claims to have a fob watch at her school. No chain, just the watch. I want it really fucking badly, only she can't get into the school (I think) and she probably wouldn't want to waste her time getting it for me. But there's a fob watch, and I feel like she told me it's broken, or at least never implied that it works. Either way, there's a fob watch, waiting for me to discover it and open it.
  • This past year, I've been having more... "epiphanies" about how life is ridiculously futile. Maybe that's just growing up, maybe it's a result of watching these types of shows that say there's more than just this, maybe there's a reason behind it. Whatever the cause, I've recently become obsessed with looking for meaning in this futile thing we call life, that no matter what we achieve we never really get anywhere.
  • Some facts of the Doctor Who/Torchwood world have stuck in my brain. Not just crazy obsessed fan things, but odd little things. The Master's tapping would be an example of a crazy obsessed fan thing that I do that's just fun. But the other stuff would include stuff like paying too much attention to things like the Vashta Nerada in the sunlight. And in one episode of Torchwood, Jack explained something about how we (humans) give off emotional energy. So like when you feel like someone's watching you, or you catch someone outta the corner of your eye? That actually happens and it's real, really there. And since that episode, I can't shake the feeling that either there's someone right behind me -- like looking over my shoulder close -- or there's something on my back (but it's more like the former).
  • I stumbled across this article. I swear to goddess it was not on purpose. But anywho, it's about this British girl who gets implanted with a second heart. A SECOND HEART! She had it for eleven years, too. And I've figured out why the Doctor has two hearts: (this is quoted in the article)"The heart apparently has major regenerative powers." And guess where she lives? F---ing Cardiff!
WHAT THE HELL MESSAGE AM I TRYING TO BE SENT? I don't get it! Davies, you need to get a wee bit clearer.

And someone might wanna tell me why I've started saying "a wee bit" instead of "a little" or "a bit".

1 comment:

RockHyrax said...

Okay, we all are, we've all been getting this, and some of us just went and reviewed bitterly on every Janto fic on the bleeding planet.
Well, when I say Jant, I include, uh, evry fic I read that night, Jant or not.
Because this is not a singular conspiracy if you're right, Lucy. It's aimed to destroy (at the very least) us all.