Jul 13, 2009

What happens when you shove lots of Torchwood into my Doctor Who brain

It kinda goes crazy.

Well, not so much. Just that Jack joins the Doctor up there in my TARDIS of a brain, and of course being Jack he brings all sorts of ... nice things -- images -- into my head. 'Specially at times like this, when I'm specifically thinking about him and the Doctor... alone... in my head (that's the TARDIS) -- SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP! I will not let you do that. It's still my brain and I still have the final say, even if you're controlling it and JACK GET THE F--- OUT OF THERE! And -- you have really pretty eyes...

Okay, sorry. But that's a little snippet of what my internal dialog is like at the moment. Interesting, huh? I hope Jack stops screwing with my mind soon.

No comments: