Jul 14, 2009

Another insert-yourself, Doctor Who/Torchwood Style

I can't resist. I really can't. Especially when I get brilliant... ish... ideas like this one at camp. What is it about my camp, anyway? Right well, I really don't have a plot or anything, just an idea. Just a scene or two, planned out in my head. And a basic idea of where it all starts, which might provide me with a way into something bigger and better and totally awesome. It involves, rather unintentionally (so unintentionally that I didn't notice it until I just thought about it right now), Jack/me (I mean what else am I going to call her? "OC" just doesn't seem to fit; I didn't create her, I just explained myself and out came her -- although she is a future me, so would that make it Jack/future me? Or wait, even better, she's a parallel future me, so does that make it Jack/parallel future me? Or do I just sorta stop bothering somewhere along the way and decide that I really shouldn't work on this until I've seen all of the Torchwood that's currently out (which somehow seems like a good idea, so I can know as much as possible about Jack).

On another note, I really have to figure out what it is about my camp that makes me keep coming to the conclusion that I'm going to travel with the Doctor (or at least meet him) and someone, be it Rose or Jack or Martha or Donna or someone, preferably either of the first two 'cause they're the bestest, but I can live without them (although if I have the opportunity to, I'll demand to be taken to meet them... or at least Jack... 'cause I won't know how much of this stuff that I know from the series will be true and when exactly we'll (I'll?) wind up).

No comments: