Well. As you can tell by the title, I've been busy. Only thing is, I've been busy reading fanfics and watching old-ish Doctor Who (from nearly the end of the 3rd Doctor, but I haven't gotten far, only through about two of the multi-episode story-arcs -- I slept over at a friend's house last night so I forget where I was). Oh, and going to camp. And, of course, working on my big big big Doctor Who fanfic. This one is the one with the sappy title, the first chapter of which I've uploaded. Speaking of which, I should get back to working on the second chapter, so I can upload it for the folks that have read the first chapter.
Anywho, the real reason I wrote this post is mostly as a memo to myself, but also to you guys. I hadn't known about the deleted scene in which the Human Doctor and Rose get a piece of TARDIS-coral to grow a new TARDIS from Journey's End when I made my parallel TARDIS. Ergo, it doesn't make much sense with a real TARDIS, but I'm trying to make it work. I'm tempted to write a story about Rose and the (Human) Doctor and their TARDIS, but I dunno if I will. We'll see, huh?
So basically this is a big excuse for writing but not uploading anything. Sorry, guys, but if I write a one-shot-type-thing, I promise I'll upload it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, I love John Pertwee, for the oldest Doctor, he was totally kickarse. And SJ was definately one of the best companions, and the best of the classics.
You've also failed dismally to reply to my last two PMs (humph :D).
Hannah
Post a Comment